Jog Wheel for Logic - Logic Pro - Logic Pro Help.How can I make the Jog wheel in Logic have finer resolution?

Jog Wheel for Logic - Logic Pro - Logic Pro Help.How can I make the Jog wheel in Logic have finer resolution?

Looking for:

- MCU Jog Wheel Eratic - Music Production Techniques and Gear - Logic Pro Help 













































     


Logic pro x jog wheel free.



 

By emperor12May 15, in Logic Pro. I have a jog wheel on the MCU which is nice, but I also have knobs that move the song position line with other hardware as well, I've never had a proper with them. MacPro 5,1 2x 3. The Logic Control wheel is the best for me also, because it's not trying to be an aesthetically pleasing knob, it's just pure functional - you can just spin it with the tip of your finger in the recess.

Plus you have the scrub mode also of course. And i always sigh when i hit Undo, it's a long reach! You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Paste as plain text instead. Only 75 emoji are allowed. Display as qheel link instead. Clear editor. Upload or insert images from URL. By vincentcacchione19 hours ago in Logic Pro. By mq9314 hours ago in Logic Pro. Logic pro x jog wheel free joshj4 hours ago продолжить Logic Pro.

Click here! Jog Wheel for Logic. Share More sharing options Whheel 2. Reply to this topic Start new topic. Recommended Posts. Posted May 15, I've looked everywhere but there is no dedicated jog wheel for logic? I was able to set up my Maschine to do it once but it wasn't good because it had notches and skipped Перейти cant belive no one else would find this useful. Any ideas? Logic Pro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options Ploki Posted May 15, Have you seen the Griffin Powermate?

Might do the trick.? Or Contour Shuttle Express? Posted May 16, I am so surprised that no one uses anything that works for this hehe Map d to timeline advance if there logic pro x jog wheel free already such a template. I miss my fireone that had a nice heavy jog wheel. Now I use a contour design shuttle pro which works great. Takes a little setup to get it to work like a jog wheel. But it has two wheels and I can use one for zooming and the other for jog function. And they are relatively cheap.

They work like a keyboard so they use regular key commands rather logic pro x jog wheel free being a midi or controller device. LPX Ploki Posted May 16, Logic pro x jog wheel free the conversation You can post now and register later. Reply to this topic Insert image from URL.

Go to topic listing. Third party software to create Logic Sampler programs? Input latency By joshj4 hours ago in Logic Pro. I recorded all my instruments and vocals correctly sound in jkg with click track metronome for months, but читать больше last section of my vocals are not in sync. Sign In Sign Logc.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 widgets google calendar free

Driver 2 Is Now Playable on PC Thanks to an Unofficial Port.: Driver (Jewel Case) - PC : Video Games

Memory Limits for Windows and Windows Server Releases - Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs.What's the maximum RAM support for Windows 10 Home Edition and - Microsoft Community